Older People Small Grant Programme
About this fund
We fund projects in the following sub-categories:
• Programmes aiming to alleviate isolation and depression in older people, including informal day care or social, physical and recreational activities.
• Programmes which give practical help, assistance and support for older people living in their own homes.
• Programmes addressing the emotional and practical needs of older carers.
• Programmes designed to meet the specific needs of people with dementia.
We do not fund
• Purchases of minibuses
• Disability access
• Meal delivery services
• Older people’s projects that are restricted to one section of society
• Community transport
• Community development organisations
When to apply
Applications can be submitted at any time and are considered approximately every three months (usually in March, June, September and December).
All applications received by the Foundation are acknowledged and we aim to give a decision on your application within four months.
DocumentsGuidelines Application form
Looking for support with funding?
Identifying funding opportunities and writing grant applications can seem overwhelming, especially when the future sustainability of your group is dependent on gaining funding support.
Our supportive Funding Officer, Claire Shaw, can help your organisation with every step of the funding application process, from carrying out funding searches to proofreading your application.