National Lottery Awards for All Scotland
About this fund
Social connections and community activities are at the heart of creating healthier, happier lives and a flourishing society. That’s why we support amazing community-led projects.
We can fund projects that’ll do at least one of these things:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
- support people, communities and organisations facing more demands and challenges because of the cost-of-living crisis.
You can apply for funding to deliver a new or existing activity or to support your organisation to change and adapt to new and future challenges.
We work in partnership with sportscotland and Creative Scotland to deliver some of the National Lottery Awards for All funding. So for projects based in Scotland, we can offer:
Funding for community-led projects
- We offer funding from £300 to £20,000. And can support your project for up to 2 years.
Funding for arts and sports projects
- We offer funding from £300 to £10,000. And can support your project for up to 12 months.
- We run this funding in partnership with sportscotland and Creative Scotland.
Sometimes it’s good to talk. If you’re not sure how to apply or what to apply for, you can:
- Find more details at tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/national-lottery-awards-for-all-scotland
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- speak to a Funding Officer on 0300 123 7110.
- Suitable for
- Voluntary or community organisations, Public sector organisations
- Funding size
- £300 to £20,000
- Application deadline
Looking for support with funding?
Identifying funding opportunities and writing grant applications can seem overwhelming, especially when the future sustainability of your group is dependent on gaining funding support.
Our supportive Funding Officer, Claire Shaw, can help your organisation with every step of the funding application process, from carrying out funding searches to proofreading your application.