- Happiness Habits for Older People Report – For Mental Health Awareness Week 2015, Outside the Box decided to raise awareness about mental well-being among older people through the Wisdom in Practice project. Outside the Box want to show that there is good support if you ask, and that there are things people can do to look after their own mental health and well-being.
- Keeping in Touch Social Inclusion and Older People in Scotland – discussion paper from Wisdom In Practice who have recently contributed to the Parliamentary discussion on Older people – Social Inclusion and Equalities.
- Valuing the Socio-Economic Contribution of Older People in the UK
- Circles of Support – are based on effective ways of people keeping in touch which many people use every day and which people have learned over many, many years.
- Emergency Planning for Carers – Planning for the unexpected can help you figure out who will pick up the pieces when you can’t. Having a plan in place can stop an emergency becoming a crisis and can give you and the person you care for peace of mind.
- Aberdeen Lunch Clubs – The Lunch Club Network Aberdeen provides a place where you can find information on lunch clubs in your area. Developed by Sheddocksley Baptist Church using Change Fund money.
- Dementia Friends – People with dementia get by with a little help from their friends. And anybody can become a Dementia Friend. It’s just about understanding a bit more about dementia and the small things you can do to help people with the condition.
- Silver City Surfers – provide free tutoring and support for the over 55s on all forms of modern technology (e.g. laptops, iPads & other tablets, smartphones, digital cameras, etc) through mentoring and one-to-one support sessions provided by experienced volunteers.