Ditch Debt with Dignity
If you or someone you know is in financial crisis and feel they have nowhere to turn, then you’ve come to the right charity for debt support and advice
Founded in Aberdeen, Scotland in 2014, Ditch Debt with Dignity is a registered charity with a mission to provide free, non-judgemental, confidential, professional advice and support to people who are privately struggling with their finances.
Our experienced debt advisers guide families and help you deal practically with financial stress, gain control and establish a healthy financial foundation. We empower you to have the confidence to put a debt repayment plan in place allowing you to have clarity and a positive fresh perspective for the future.
We recognise that debt can affect health, family, work, wellbeing, relationships and much more.
Our team work with you until you are debt free, enabling empowerment and guiding you to find the right debt repayment solution to meet your needs.
Ditch Debt with Dignity will help you get out of financial crisis and back on your feet by:
– Supporting the development of a robust plan to repay your debts
– Educating and providing insight on your finances
– Providing tools and resources to improve your budgeting skills
– Changing your mindset and assist with planning ahead to save for the future
– Act in a caring, encouraging and non-judgemental manner
– Help prevent or ease the serious consequences of unmanageable debt by providing professional support to help alleviate, stress, anxiety, loss, loneliness, lack of confidence, shame and relationship breakdown.
– Provide a confidential and safe environment
– Give breathing space from creditors
– Help families to implement a manageable debt repayment programme or work through tailored solution specific to their personal situation
– Support clients to rebuild confidence and look towards the future with a more positive frame of mind to effectively manage their own finances