£23,807 – £30,802 (depending on skills and experience)
BTA (Bruce Tait Associates) are delighted to be working with North East Sensory Services (NESS) in their search for a Funding Manager.
If you have a passion for supporting people with serious sight or hearing loss to overcome practical and emotional challenges and achieve independence then this could be just the job for you!
Not only that, you would be joining an organisation that is Scotland’s leading provider of joint sensory services with Investor’s in People Gold accreditation, which is extremely rare for a Third Sector organisation to attain.
The overarching objective of the Funding Executive is to achieve or exceed agreed annual income targets for NESS by securing funding from trusts, foundations, companies and wealthy individuals or any other suitable income streams.
You will therefore have a solid grounding in the following skills and aptitudes:
- Ability to prepare and deliver business / project plans and presentations to potential funders, including central and local government and their agencies
- Ability to analyse service requirements and identify gaps in funding provision
- Ability to research UK wide trust funds and other funding sources which might potentially assist NESS including corporate and wealthy individuals
- Ability to remain updated with regard to funding streams/fundraising trends
- Superb communication skills
- Experience of engaging with a variety of funders and to grow and sustain strong relationships
- Proven inter-personal and networking skills
- Self-motivated individual who can work on own initiative as well as part of a team
In return NESS provide a range of benefits including:
- Pension – 7% contribution from NESS and 5% from the employee
- Annual leave is based on years of service – current starting point is 20 days of annual leave and 13 Public but there can be some negotiation for the successful candidate
You will also work within an organisation that is people-focused; not just for service users but for staff as attested to by their Investor’s in People award.
This search is being conducted exclusively on behalf of North East Sensory Services by BTA. If you, or anyone that you know, would like to find out more about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for further information prior to making an application.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 25th October
Interview date: 8th November 2019