Salary: £19,450 p/a
Hours: 35 per week, 5 days over 7
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, Customer Service Advisor(s) to join the Home Energy Scotland team. Home Energy Scotland is the free, impartial advice service funded by the Scottish Government and managed by the Energy Saving Trust. Scarf delivers the service in North East Scotland.
As a Customer Service Advisor at Scarf you will have the opportunity to help households across the north east of Scotland to lower their energy bills and reduce their impact on the environment by providing high-quality tailored and impartial advice and information about energy efficiency, primarily over the phone.
In return you can expect
We will start to grow your knowledge of our services and energy efficiency straight away with full, accredited training. The Home Energy Scotland advisor induction programme is an SQA-accredited qualification. Also, Customer Service Advisors are also required to complete the City & Guilds; Energy Awareness in the Home qualification. We will support the successful applicant(s) with ongoing coaching, mentoring and development.
Why join Scarf?
Scarf takes pride in its supportive, friendly working environment and how we invest in our team. We have an award-winning company culture and we are accredited with both Investors in People and Investors in Young People
- Competitive salary
- Accredited training
- 35 days off (31 paid annual leave, 4 public holidays)
- An extra day off, paid, for your birthday!
- Salary sacrifice schemes (Childcare Vouchers, Cyclescheme, Techscheme)
- Reduced gym and fitness memberships
- Bike and e-bike hire scheme
- Scarf Time – a half-day, paid, every month for personal development and volunteering opportunities
- Busy social calendar including charity events, sporting activities, and an annual all-staff barbecue
- Free tea and coffee in the office.
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’re the best person for the role to email@example.com. The closing date is Friday 26 July at 5pm with interviews taking place week commencing Monday 5 of August. Please include your name and the job title (Customer Service Advisor) in the email subject.