- Pathfinder Project Manager
An exciting developmental opportunity has arisen for a two year post, based at Aberdeen’s Third Sector Interface (TSI), to project manage the new TEC Pathfinder Project and its intended outcomes on behalf of both ACVO TSI and Aberdeen City’s Health and Social Care Partnership.
Being part of a Pathfinder programme means that this project can offer an exciting opportunity for innovative and creative work within a particular partnership context.
The actual project itself aims to understand, analyse and improve current recovery pathways for survivors of abuse in Aberdeen City.
This will involve understanding and identifying who all the stakeholders are and what the key components of support are for the client group and understanding what the benefits of current services and supports are to service users and service providers and what is missing in terms of delivering improved life outcomes for this particular vulnerable client group.
The project will be adopting the Scottish Approach to Service Design (SAtSD) to ensure a consistent, common approach to designing services and supports across the public sector that makes it easier and more efficient to deliver transformation and it will involve working alongside data and intelligence experts from the wider Integration Partnership.
The salary for this post is £37,000pa
Should you wish to discuss the role, please call 01224
686058 to arrange a convenient time to get back to you.
Interviews will take place in mid-July 2019
- “SAFE” Team Support Worker (CFINE) - Salary: £11 to £12.50 p/h depending on experience Period: Initially to 31/3/20 but NB the intention is to maintain the post beyond this. Hours: 36.25/week – P/T will be considered Responsible to: SAFE Team Supervisor “SAFE” (Support Advice Financial Education) An invaluable service which has now proven to be an absolute necessity within the organisation. The SAFE Team engage with all individuals who are seeking advice and information. The number Read More
- Education Co-ordinator (WEA) - Location: Aberdeen Contract type: Fixed Term Contract to 31st July 2020 Hours: 0.6 FTE Salary: Grade 4 £25,586 (usual starting salary) – £27,483 Per Annum, Pro Rata Summary description WEA has an exciting opportunity for an experienced community based learning practitioner to co-ordinate ESOL and other community based provision in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire, ensuring effective support to part-time tutors and learners. Description The Workers’ Educational Association is a charity Read More
- Occupational Health Nurse Wellbeing Coordinator (VSA) - VSA are currently seeking an Occupational Health Nurse & Wellbeing Co-ordinator to join our HSE Team on a part time basis, based in our head office – Castle Street, Aberdeen. With the opportunity of Flexible working – 21 hours per week. We are looking for a registered nurse who will be able to provide occupational health evaluation and assessment in support of managing workplace attendance. You will support the development Read More
- Sexual Violence Prevention Worker (Rape Crisis Grampian) - 21 hours/week £26,504 pro rata (£15902) + Nest pension Rape Crisis Grampian (RCG) is seeking a prevention worker to develop local strategic approaches to sexual violence prevention and to deliver interventions to young people around healthy sexual relationships. This post is part of a national prevention project coordinated by Rape Crisis Scotland delivered in partnership Rape Crisis centres around Scotland. For an application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01224 590932 Read More