Our IJB sets the policies for and oversees the work of ACHSCP, which delivers:
- allied health professionals
- commissioning care at home, residential care and a wide range of care support services.
- community nursing
- criminal justice
- GP services
- learning disabilities services
- mental health and addictions services
- primary care prescribing
- public dental services
- public health and wellbeing
- older people with physical and sensory disabilities services
- rehabilitation services for older adults
- sexual health services
- unpaid carers’ support
The IJB comprises:
- eight voting members – four from NHS Grampian Board (NHSG) and four elected members from Aberdeen City Council (ACC)
- eight-non-voting representatives of NHSG/ACC staff/trade unions, the third sector, carers (2), patients/service users(1), nursing and the medical profession
- four non-voting officials – ACHSCP’s Chief Officer, Chief Finance Officer and Clinical Director, and ACC’s Chief Social Work Officer.
The IJB normally meets every two months at the Aberdeen Community Health & Care Village, Frederick Street, Aberdeen.