Business Sector: Coaching and Organisational Development
Location/Aberdeen Address: Broomhead Cottage, Cluny, Inverurie. AB51 7EX
Services to Third Sector:
- Designing processes that engage stakeholders in creating business and organisation development plans.
- Working positively to build on organisational strengths and align the needs and aspirations of its people with its purpose and goals.
- Facilitating meetings and consultations with groups of all sizes and types, including enabling meaningful and productive dialogue where stakeholder participation and engagement is desired.
- Evaluation of outcomes and identification of further development
Creating and delivering bespoke and tailored programmes that include diagnostic feedback, theory, skills development and action learning.
Providing bespoke 1-1 coaching that stretches and develops managers, leaders and practitioners to achieve better outcomes in their role through learning and considered action (qualified business coach with extensive experience of working in the third sector).
- Team diagnostics to identify strengths and development areas
- Creating foundations for effective team working
- Facilitating improved working relationships and productivity
Introductory offer to new customers
By way of an introduction to my services I am happy to offer a reduction on my usual fee to new customers to enable evaluation of what I offer. Please contact me if you are interested in this.
Commitment to the Third Sector:
I have extensive experience working with public and third sector organisations as an internal and external organisational development facilitator, training manager, trainer and coach. My heart lies in the third sector as evidenced by 3 years early career full-time youth work employment and a further 15 years in the social care area (Partnership Housing – now Inspire and Camphill School). As a freelance consultant for 10 years most of my clients were third sector agencies and I am committed to the values and ideals many organisations aspire to. I am highly committed to joint working across sectors having been actively involved over the years in a number of partnership groups (e.g. Joint Futures; NOSCO; NELC). As a local authority manager I promoted access to Council resources and learning programmes by third sector agencies. I feel stakeholder engagement is very important to the third sector and I am keen to promote this.