Business Sector: Social Care
Location/Address: 1 Denhill Cottages, St Katherines, Inverurie, AB51 8SU
Tel: 07563 748677
Services to Third Sector:
I work with voluntary, independent and public sector organisations predominantly in social care, providing additional capacity to enable them to grow, develop and respond to changes in national policy. I do this by working on projects that bring about improvements in practice, service delivery, knowledge or efficiency. I also help develop and deliver related training.
- Policy and Procedure reviews, ‘thinning out’ and policy gap filling including health and safety and risk management processes.
- Development of outcomes approaches and tools.
- Learning and Development programme design and delivery, including Professional Boundaries, Supervision, Appraisal and Risk Enablement and Management.
- Team building, investigations, staff consultations and post incident support work.
- Evaluation and impact assessments and market place/competitor analysis.
- Research into recruitment and retention issues in the voluntary and independent sectors.
- Creation of practice examples and marketing resources.
Commitment to the Third Sector:
I have spent over thirteen years working directly within the Third Sector and the past five as a consultant providing services predominantly for the Third Sector. This includes three years as Workforce associate with CCPS (Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland). I continue to focus on work within this sector, but view it as part of an integrated landscape with the public and private sectors, for who I have worked and continue to do work for.