Salary Band £35,262.00 – £40,500.00
Starting Salary – £35,262.00
35 Hours per week
Langstane Housing Association is a key provider of social housing in the North-East of Scotland with over 2800 properties across Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray. Our values include providing homes not houses, supporting our tenants to live independently and we work hard to continually improve our services and deliver the services our customers want. Investing in our customers helps us achieve our vision ‘to be the best we can be’.
The position of Team Leader within the Social Justice Team has arisen following the retirement of the current post holder. This exciting opportunity will involve leading a team that provides support to our tenants and is key to ensuring that the Association’s values are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, developing and updating procedures and processes to enable the Association to register the Social Justice service with the Care Inspectorate
- Monitoring and evaluating the team’s performance to ensure compliance with Care Inspectorate requirements including assessments and care plans
- Developing multi agency relationships with partner organisation in order to achieve the Association’s aims and business objectives
- Providing guidance and supervision to staff ensuring that tenants are supported and tenancies are sustained
- Promoting the rights, responsibilities, equality and diversity of individuals in accordance with the Association’s policies
This senior role is an excellent opportunity for someone working in a Health and Social Care setting or in a housing support environment. An SVQ Level 4 (SCQF 9) in Health and Social is essential for this post as is a working knowledge of statutory services.
A current driving licence and access to a car for work is essential.
Closing date for applications is Friday 07 September 2018 and interviews will be held on Thursday 20 September 2018 – No agencies