ACVO provides funding, business planning and other related services to Third Sector organisations working or based in Aberdeen in order that they may thrive, grow and develop. It also provides a link point for private sector businesses to the Third Sector.
The range of services is constantly developing in response to demand to ensure relevance to both emerging and established organisations; to social enterprises as well as traditional fundraising charities; and to organisations in all fields including social welfare, arts and culture, environmental, overseas development, heritage, animal welfare, education, health etc.
Some of the services we provide:
- Funding and Business Planning support—one-to-one advice, coaching and mentoring, review of funding applications and business plans
- Confidential external review of draft funding applications and business plans
- Planning and development support for social enterprises
- Trading and networking support for social enterprises
- Information about current funding opportunities
- Support to develop fundraising strategies
- Funding Briefing Notes on Fundraising and Business planning issues for you team
- ACVO Bursaries
- Specialist ACVO training workshops on fundraising and business development in collaboration with partners and ACVO Affiliates
- Fundraiser Lunches
- Help to find business-skilled volunteers for Boards, fundraising or development capacity
- Signposting and introduction to other intermediary organisations in specialist fields
- Information and introductions for private sector engagement with the third sector
- Events for networking and showcasing work with other sectors and the general public
- Opportunities to link with local professions and others for business development through ACVO Affiliates
- Tailored facilitated consultation, briefing and training events for Boards, senior management teams and stakeholders on Funding and Business Development.
For more information and a full range of services please contact email@example.com