ACVO offers a web development service designing and developing websites (or reviewing existing websites) for organisations who wish to raise awareness and promote their services.
With this service you can receive a no obligation quote or an affordable website to be up and running quickly, maintained on a regular basis and without any knowledge of programming, hosting, or any other technical knowledge.
What is on offer?
- Professionally designed website to your specification*
- Design of your own template with organisational colours and branding
- File upload – minutes, agendas, newsletters, reports, consultations etc
- Multimedia/Graphics Library
- Your own domain name – e.g. www.yourorganisation.org.uk
- Email accounts – your own email address – e.g. info@ yourorganisations.org.uk
- Monthly Statistical Reports—hits to your webpages etc
- Search Engine submission – Google, Yahoo etc
- Free promotion of your work through ACVO publications and websites
- Social netwoking tools incorporated
- Approve draft site before launch/going live
- Telephone and e-mail support
- Website hosting and maintenance– annual charge of £120 per year.
* Your web site is created incorporating your text copy, graphics and links received. Each site is carefully designed to look appealing and display well on a wide range of computer set-ups. Careful attention is paid to accommodate accessibility, different sizes of monitor, provide text legibility and easy navigation, and reduce page download times. A website needs to look great and be easy to use to give your visitors the best experience.
For more information or to discuss you ideas contact Alasdair Simpson on 01224 email@example.com