Union Street & Chattan Place, Aberdeen
39 hours per week
£23,131 – £28,637 per annum
Inspire provide a wide range of services for people with learning disabilities and additional support needs throughout the North-east of Scotland. Working with the vision of empowering the life choices of the people we support, our services include 24-hour support, visiting support, skills development in relation to employment, respite care and innovative day opportunities.
In the first year this post will be based at our Union Street and Chattan Place services in Aberdeen, to cover an internal secondment. After this the position will move to another service by mutual agreement. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to lead teams supporting individuals to manage their tenancies and lead meaningful and successful lives.
The Support Manager will:
- work with teams and Regional Manager to meet the expectations of the people we support and ensure continuous quality improvement in relation to both internal and external standards
- adhere to all relevant policies, procedures and legislation as well as the SSSC Codes of Practice
- work in accordance with Inspire’s Vision, Mission and Core Values
- proactively engage with families, external partners and regulators to establish reciprocal relationships
- deliver support as part of the service rota
Level 4 SVQ in Care/Management is desirable but not essential. This post will include evening and weekend work and participation in our on call rota in accordance with the needs of the service.
Inspire offer a comprehensive induction and training matrix’s tailored to our service needs available to all our staff and requiring mandatory participation. Opportunities will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references, membership of the PVG Scheme & registration to the SSSC.
To apply, please click the following link or contact us via email