- Welfare Reform Aberdeen
- Aberdeen City Council Financial Inclusion Team – a free, expert and confidential service provided by Aberdeen City Council for residents of Aberdeen City. Offer an interesting newsletter with up to date information about the benefits and money advice system that will help you to advise your service users.
- Welfare Reform Update July 2015 – This paper gives an update on ongoing welfare reforms, including the recent budget and the implementation of Universal credit in Aberdeen.
- Free Food – details what services are available, when and where in Aberdeen
- No Recourse to Public Funds – What does it mean and what support is available for people in emergency situations in North East Scotland
- No Recourse to Public Funds – EEA nationals and Right to Reside
- Funeral Poverty – The Scottish Government has recently released a new leaflet which aims to remove some of the worry when making funeral arrangements