- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – December 2018
- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – October 2018
- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – August 2018
- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – June 2018
Keep up to date with local and national health and social care news by signing up here
- Living Well With Dementia in Aberdeen City – A scoping project about what it might mean to live well with dementia within Aberdeen City and whether there are things that could be done differently in order to enhance the work that goes on within the city.
- Being Human: A Human Rights Based Approach to Health and Social Care in Scotland – Produced by The Alliance this document outlines why a human rights based approach matters in health and social along with what this can look like.
- The Fifth Wave – Read Andrew Lyons presentation to understand some of the philosophies behind current government strategy for anyone involved with health and especially health practitioners from every sector.
- Self Management Briefing – A briefing paper on Self Management by The Alliance. Self management is central to Scottish Government’s vision for Health and Social Care and the policy framework for long term conditions.
- Engagement Matrix – A thorough checklist on the health of any organisation’s partnership working and a measure of just how effective and balanced their partnership is. It has been developed by Voluntary Health Scotland and Community Health Partnerships (CHP’s) around Scotland.
- Grampian Care Data – An information resource for Grampian, covering information about Community, Health and Care services in the area.
- Dementia Friends – People with dementia get by with a little help from their friends. And anybody can become a Dementia Friend. It’s just about understanding a bit more about dementia and the small things you can do to help people with the condition.
- Imagining the Future: Bringing Together Experience and Expertise Relevant to Social Services – The outcome of this piece of work is that organisations that commission or deliver social care and services will have a greater insight into the future of the sector through understanding potential future scenarios, learning from the opinion of experts, and being able to access resources and futures tools specific to themes. This will enable them to make better decisions about the future
Aberdeen Health and Social Care Partnership Programme Boards information
- Enabling Systems Programme Board – 6th September 2018
- Enabling Systems Programme Board – 7th June 2018
- Transforming Communities Programme Board – 6th March 2018
Completing the Puzzle – Service Mapping Form
This form is to collate your service information, for the purpose of ACHSCP and its partners to better collaborate with the services already available to us in Aberdeen. We hope this information will help the people of Aberdeen have all the information they need to get the right care at the right place at the right time.
Please note that any personal details relating to your post will only be used for administrative purposes. Your organisation and service information will be uploaded to the Scotland’s Service Directory if appropriate.
Patient Opinion is a website that gives service users and carers a way of voicing what they think of the services they receive. The story is handled confidentially by the non-profit service Patient Opinion. The story may appear (without your name) on their website. Patient Opinion asks the health service to respond to the feedback.