- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – November 2017
- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – September 2017
- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – July 2017
- ACVO Health and Social Care Newsletter – May 2017
Keep up to date with local and national health and social care news by signing up here
- Being Human: A Human Rights Based Approach to Health and Social Care in Scotland – Produced by The Alliance this document outlines why a human rights based approach matters in health and social along with what this can look like.
- The Fifth Wave – Read Andrew Lyons presentation to understand some of the philosophies behind current government strategy for anyone involved with health and especially health practitioners from every sector.
- Self Management Briefing – A briefing paper on Self Management by The Alliance. Self management is central to Scottish Government’s vision for Health and Social Care and the policy framework for long term conditions.
- Engagement Matrix – A thorough checklist on the health of any organisation’s partnership working and a measure of just how effective and balanced their partnership is. It has been developed by Voluntary Health Scotland and Community Health Partnerships (CHP’s) around Scotland.
- Grampian Care Data – An information resource for Grampian, covering information about Community, Health and Care services in the area.
- Dementia Friends – People with dementia get by with a little help from their friends. And anybody can become a Dementia Friend. It’s just about understanding a bit more about dementia and the small things you can do to help people with the condition.
- Imagining the Future: Bringing Together Experience and Expertise Relevant to Social Services – The outcome of this piece of work is that organisations that commission or deliver social care and services will have a greater insight into the future of the sector through understanding potential future scenarios, learning from the opinion of experts, and being able to access resources and futures tools specific to themes. This will enable them to make better decisions about the future
Patient Opinion is a website that gives service users and carers a way of voicing what they think of the services they receive. The story is handled confidentially by the non-profit service Patient Opinion. The story may appear (without your name) on their website. Patient Opinion asks the health service to respond to the feedback.