- Funeral Poverty – The Scottish Government has recently released a new leaflet which aims to remove some of the worry when making funeral arrangements
- Click here to see the Scottish Government’s Response to the Chair of the Scottish Working Group on Funeral Property – John Birrell, working with Citizens Advice Scotland, report on how to tackle funeral poverty in Scotland.
- The Power of Stories in Raising Issues – this will help 3rd sector organisations capture their client experiences. It will be helpful for any organisation to use the methodology behind Story telling to reduce social isolation by building connections and for establishing supportive client relationships.
- GATE Project – The GATE project aims to raise awareness about the importance of planning ahead for the end of our lives.
- Cruse – Everyone experiences bereavement at some buy fioricet online legally time in their life – Cruse Bereavement Care Scotland are here to help people through this difficult time.