Full Time—35 hrs per wk
Salary £21456 – £23537 plus 5% pension
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team in supporting people with a mental disorder to understand their rights and to have their voices heard
- The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A commitment to equal opportunities
- A commitment to the empowerment of individuals and groups.
- The ability to work in a non-judgemental and person-centred manner.
- The ability to manage own case load.
The ability to drive and access to a car is essential. Educated to a degree level or equivalent is highly desirable.
Advocacy Service Aberdeen is a local third sector organisation providing independent advocacy for people in Aberdeen.
We are a full member of the Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance (SIAA).
What we can offer :
- Flexible working hours.
- Public Holidays, Weekends & Evenings off.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Advocacy Service Aberdeen is committed to the wellbeing of our staff and have an active Healthy Working Life Program.
To Apply please contact Advocacy Service Aberdeen for an application Pack.
Closing date: 22nd October 2018
Call us on 01224 332314 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application form must be completed. CV’s will not be accepted.