Full Time Post – 36.25 Hour Pw
Salary Scale: £44,114 – £44,995 per annum
Aberdeen Cyrenians is a local Aberdeen charity which aims to meet the varying needs of people affected by homelessness through the provision of a variety of services.
We are currently recruiting for a new post of Head of Services. This post is responsible for the management of, and the service delivery provided by both residential and community services. As part of the senior management team reporting to the CEO, the postholder will assist in the overall operational management of the organisation, provide leadership to the operational management team, and be responsible for service development.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to organisational strategy, and also seek to influence external strategy
- Partnership working
- Operational management and service development
- Quality Assurance
- Resources Management
- Promotion of Public Profile
- Policy and practice development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a professional social care qualification
- Have a strong commitment to the aims and values of the organisation and to our service users
- Have experience in working at management level within a charity
- Have experience of working within Adult Support Services and be aware of the relevant issues around homelessness
- Have experience of inter-agency / partnership working
- Be a confident leader, with the ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
This position is subject to joining the PVG Scheme.
If you are interested in this exciting new post and in joining a dynamic and friendly team, please go to our website for the full job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications is 26th July 2017.