Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action (AVA) is a well-established third sector interface that promotes good practice and provides support to voluntary groups, social enterprises and community organisations across Aberdeenshire. AVA actively engages with the local third sector to encourage growth and success as well as contribution to local and national policy discussion and decisions.
AVA is looking for a knowledgeable and highly motivated Development Officer to join our experienced team and help to deliver AVA’s objectives. The successful candidate will be an effective member and contributor to the AVA team, supporting the development of a flourishing local third sector through:
- Promotion and support of volunteering
- Facilitating engagement with the wider third sector
- Providing guidance and support of good practice, governance and management
- Providing guidance and advice on funding and funding applications
- Providing guidance and advice on OSCR compliance and applications
- Providing practical advice and support to the development of community led initiatives and projects
For an application form or informal enquiries about the role contact: Fiona Smith, Interim CEO, at:email@example.com or call: 07584 659933.
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
First stage interviews are expected to be held w/c 1st April 2019.