Location: Huntly (but also offices in Inverurie and Ellon)
Reporting to: Chief Officer
Hours: 30 hours per week (permanent)
Pay: £13.37 per hour equivalent to £20,857 per annum
To manage Gordon Rural Action’s Enterprise business including charity shops in Huntly and Inverurie, which provide the local community with affordable household goods and clothing and is a vital source of funding for the organisation. The jobholder will also be responsible for the organisation’s finances, fundraising and HR administrative support to Gordon Rural Action’s Advice Section in addition to its Social Enterprise business.
The jobholder will have responsibility for:
• The day to day operation of GRA’s Enterprise Business and its finance, audit, payroll, administration and human resources function
• The day to day operation of GRA’s Enterprise premises, staffing and customer service
• Volunteer and staff recruitment and the support and supervision of all Enterprise staff and volunteers including their training and recognition
• Working with the Chief Officer to prepare and submit Funding Applications to potential funders
• Provision of work experience placements & CJS posts
• The Health and Safety of Staff and Volunteers
• Development, Implementation and Monitoring of Business Plans, Marketing & GRA Budgets
Interested applicants must email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an Application Pack and submit this when completed along with a covering letter and up to date CV for consideration of the vacant position. Completed Application packs can be returned via email or alternatively via post to: Andrew Goodall, Finance Officer, Gordon Rural Action, 55 Gordon Street, Huntly, AB54 8EQ.