The Blooming Big Aberdeen Photo Exhibition was created by the Finalists in a photography competition for 16-25 year olds living in the City. It ran from 22nd September 2015-2016.
The project used cultural activities to build bridges between people, to encourage people to get out and about in the City and to celebrate our clean green spaces. The exhibition is also intended as a prompt for future Big Aberdeen activity to connect and challenge all parts of the city to come together, collaborate and create positive change.
The exhibition was at the following locations.
- Beach Ballroom – 22nd til 30th September
- NHS Health Village – 1st October til 25th October
- ACC Staff Conference, Marischal College – 26th til 27th October
- ACVO Affiliates Lunch, Café Coast – 28th October
- ACVO Training Room – 28th October til 14th November
- RGU, Sir Ian Wood Building – 14th til 25th November
More information about the Big Aberdeen movement is available at http://acvo.org.uk/working-with/big-aberdeen/