Part Time—25 hrs per wk
Salary £20,000—£21456 (pro-rata) plus 5% pension
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person with administration experience to join our team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Administration Experience
- Sound knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll
- Microsoft Office Experience
- The ability to manage own workload
Advocacy Service Aberdeen is a local third sector organisation providing independent advocacy for people in Aberdeen.
We are a full member of the Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance (SIAA).
What we can offer :
- Flexible working hours.
- Public Holidays, Weekends & Evenings off.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Advocacy Service Aberdeen is committed to the wellbeing of our staff and have an active Healthy Working Life Program.
To Apply please contact Advocacy Service Aberdeen for an application Pack.
Closing date: 22nd October 2018
Call us on 01224 332314 or email us at email@example.com.
An application form must be completed. CV’s will not be accepted.