At Camphill School Aberdeen, we currently have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic ASN workers to join us as we grow and adapt to the increasing need for the care, education and support we provide. Whilst retaining many of the traditional Camphill values and ethos, we are vibrant and forward thinking with opportunities for development and career progression.
Camphill School Aberdeen works to create a community where children and adults feel a sense of belonging, support and personal growth. A place where there is an inclusive, lifelong learning culture with an integrated approach to health, education and care.
Do you have:
- Relevant experience of working with children and young adults with additional support needs
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- A relevant qualification, or the willingness to achieve one
- A clear PVG/Criminal Record Check
- SSSC Registration (or other recognised professional body), or the commitment to achieve this
- Comprehensive support packages
- Career development including relevant SVQ and study opportunities in association with Robert Gordon University
- Security, over 75 years here and here to stay
- Live, learn, work and share in the development of inspiring people
For further information, application form and job description, please contact
Donna Mckessick, HR Administrator, Central Office, Murtle Estate, Bieldside, Aberdeen, AB15 9EP
Phone: 01224 867935