- Pathfinder Project Manager
An exciting developmental opportunity has arisen for a two year post, based at Aberdeen’s Third Sector Interface (TSI), to project manage the new TEC Pathfinder Project and its intended outcomes on behalf of both ACVO TSI and Aberdeen City’s Health and Social Care Partnership.
Being part of a Pathfinder programme means that this project can offer an exciting opportunity for innovative and creative work within a particular partnership context.
The actual project itself aims to understand, analyse and improve current recovery pathways for survivors of abuse in Aberdeen City.
This will involve understanding and identifying who all the stakeholders are and what the key components of support are for the client group and understanding what the benefits of current services and supports are to service users and service providers and what is missing in terms of delivering improved life outcomes for this particular vulnerable client group.
The project will be adopting the Scottish Approach to Service Design (SAtSD) to ensure a consistent, common approach to designing services and supports across the public sector that makes it easier and more efficient to deliver transformation and it will involve working alongside data and intelligence experts from the wider Integration Partnership.
The salary for this post is £37,000pa
Should you wish to discuss the role, please call 01224
686058 to arrange a convenient time to get back to you.
- Administrative Assistant (Aberdeen Citizens Advice Bureau) - To provide comprehensive, efficient and effective administrative support the Bureau staff, including a reception service. The successful applicant should have excellent communication and numerical skills, be confident in the use of Microsoft applications and be able to work both as part of a team and using their own initiative. Salary Scale £13,104 to £13,438 pa 28 hours per week worked as follows: Mon, Wed & Fri 9.30am-4.30pm Tues & Thu Read More
- Customer Service Advisor | Scarf - Salary: £19,450 p/a Hours: 35 per week, 5 days over 7 We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, Customer Service Advisor(s) to join the Home Energy Scotland team. Home Energy Scotland is the free, impartial advice service funded by the Scottish Government and managed by the Energy Saving Trust. Scarf delivers the service in North East Scotland. As a Customer Service Advisor at Scarf you will have the opportunity Read More
- Intandem Mentoring Co-ordinator | Befriend a Child - Full time (37.5 hours a week) Salary £24,000 – £28,000 At Befriend a Child we believe every child deserves a happy childhood and the best chance in life to succeed and thrive. We support children and young people growing up in difficult life circumstances across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. We help develop them into confident young adults to achieve their full potential. We do this by matching them with trained volunteers Read More
- Outreach Worker (Casework Service) | GREC - 16 hours a week (with potential for increased hours) Fixed term until March 31st 2020, with likely extension to March 31st 2022 Salary £24,265 (pro rata) An exciting opportunity to support the delivery of GREC’s Casework service by engaging with communities in Aberdeen most likely to face discrimination and marginalisation. GREC’s Casework service provides advice, support, and advocacy for individuals targeted with prejudice, discrimination and hate crime, and also supports Read More
- Senior Early Learning Practitioner – Maisie’s Children’s Centre | VSA - Full Time – 39 hours Salary – £19,817.84 Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner, are you looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career? Then this may be the right opportunity for you. We have an exiting opportunity for a Senior Early Learning Practitioner to work within VSA’s Maisie’s Children’s Centre (Aberdeen City), our nursery which caters for both mainstream children and children with additional support Read More
- Volunteer and Activities Co-ordinator | North East Sensory Services - NESS is the leading local provider of services for people living with serious sensory loss including people who are blind and deaf. Our highly successful Connect Include Support (CIS) service is dedicated to older people living with significant sensory impairments and is part-funded by the National Lottery Community Fund We wish to recruit a Volunteer and Activities Co-ordinator (Aberdeen) Part time (10 hrs per week over 2 or 3 days) Read More