AUSA is offering a new opportunity to a Project Manager with experience in sustainability Projects or interest in Climate Challenge for its AberGreen project.
AberGreen is a two-year sustainable project AUSA recently got funding to run from the Climate Challenge Fund. AberGreen will expand and build on the capacity of student-led initiatives to reduce carbon, embed a sustainable legacy, and improve climate literacy. It is expected that 251.6 tonnes of carbon each year will be saved through the two-year project.
What’s on offer: £26, 800 salary, 30 days paid leave and 11 local/university holidays, discounted membership to Aberdeen Sports Village
Vacancy Type: Fixed term Full-Time position based on the University campus for 2 years
The Abergreen Project Manager will lead a team of three coordinators and deliver the AberGreen sustainability project. This position will take the lead in planning and managing the carbon reduction initiatives and increase climate literacy through workshops and campaigns. They will have responsibility for:
- Delivery of all project activities
- Development of a volunteer recruitment and retention plan
- Development of a project marketing plan
- Development of partnership arrangements to support project activities
- Promotion of community engagement with project activities
- Delivery of project budget
- Development of systems, policies and procedures to support long term sustainability
- Ensuring all project activities meet H&S and legal requirements
- Recruitment, management and development of staff and sessional personnel
- Management of relationship with AUSA fund relationship manager and delivery of all necessary reports
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
We require an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated leader with solid experience in managing projects and with a commitment to deliver excellent services for our students.
- A qualification and/or experience in Project Management.
- Experience of delivering a sustainability project is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to deliver through others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage your time and the time of others effectively.
- Experience in delivering to timelines
- Experience of facilitating campaigns and workshops
If you are interested in this role then please submit your CV and supporting letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 26th April 2018
Interview Date: 8th May 2018